Executive cottages ((Non AC) on double sharing.
1 room @ ₹ 8500/-
2 rooms @ ₹ 12500/-
3 rooms @ ₹ 17000/-
4 rooms @ ₹ 21000/-
5 rooms @ ₹ 25000/-
- Extra adults @ ₹ 1700/-
- Child 0-5 yrs: Free
- Child 6-11 yrs: ₹ 1000/-
- 12 yrs & above will be treated as adult
- 5% GST will be charged extra
Please check your Tour Itineraries in below links. Boating has been included as mentioned in the Tour Itineraries
1 Night package
2 Nights package
3 Nights package
Your Itinerary would depend on the number of nights you have booked with us.
- Night stay at Non AC Cottages on Double/Triple/Quadruple sharing as per package.
- One round Morning Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea & Dinner(fixed menu) as per package (starting from day 1 lunch to exit day breakfast).
- Boat excursion (sharing with other guests)
- One time Forest Entry fee ( for Bhitarkanika National Park)
- Goods & Services Tax(GST)
- Camera charges.
- Service of a trained guide.
- Packaged Drinking Water, any kind of Hard & soft drinks.
- Cost for the optional trip and any kind of transportation charges, which are not mentioned in the "Inclusions" list.
- Anything not mentioned in the “Inclusion” list.
MENU FOR BREAKFAST, LUNCH & DINNER
Morning Tea :
Puri/ Paratha / Rice Idli, Sabji / Poha, Bread, Butter/Jam, Boiled Egg / Omlet / Fruits, Sweet Dish
Rice, Plain Dal, One seasonal vegetable Fry, One seasonal vegetable Curry, Fish Curry(Rohu/Katla/similar), Papad, Salad, Pickles, Sweet dish
Evening Snacks :
Tea, Vegetable Pakora / Onion Pakora.
Rice / Roti, Plain Dal / Dal Fry, One seasonal vegetable Fry, One seasonal vegetable Curry, Chicken Curry, Papad, Salad, Pickles, Sweet dish
- One extra veg. item will be served instead of Non Veg. item, if any one prefer Vegetarian meals.
- Non veg. Items, evening snacks & sweet dishes will not be available in unlimited quantity.
Restaurant Timings :
- Morning Tea : 6:00 AM to 7:00 AM
- Breakfast : 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM
- Lunch : 12 Noon to 3:30 PM
- Evening Tea : 5:30 PM to 7:00 PM
- Dinner : 8:00 PM to 9:30 PM
Please Note :
- Every Indian tourists must carry 2-3 photocopies of any one Govt. Approved photo ID & address proof( e.g. voter card/driving license/ aadhar card/ passport) along with the original & Foreigners must carry Passport and visa along with photocopies to obtain forest entry permit .
- Please carry Medicines, mosquito repellent, Torch, Dry foods with you. Nearest market at 7 Km. Distance
- Loud music and consumption of alcohol are strictly not allowed in the Forest or in the common/ open areas of resort.
- Please co operate with boat men and guide at the time of Forest safari.
- We will not been able to serve Food and Beverages (except Drinking water) in the room. We do not provide Room Service.
- Special Snacks or food item(if required) to be ordered well in advance. Please ask for price and availability before order.
- Due to nearby forest & due to natural habitat of various small wild animals, reptiles & insects( most of them harmless), you can encounter one or many of them during your stay at our resort, though we do regular pest control in our guest rooms, Kitchen & Dining hall. We are sorry for any inconvenience due to them but we cannot destroy their natural habitat because this is an eco-tourism facility. We will not be held responsible for any damages (of your body parts and/or your personal belongings) may caused due to their presence.
- Pets are strictly not allowed in resort.
- We do not have accommodation for drivers but we can arrange food for them @ INR 200/- per meal ( Lunch / Dinner) & INR 100/- per Breakfast. Drivers are strictly not allowed to enter Guests’ areas like Guest Room, Resort compound, Dining Hall etc.
- Every Tourists have to wear face mask and should carry Hand sanitizer during Jungle Safari.
- Maintain physical distance.
- It is mandatory to show double dose vaccination certificate for all guests (18 years & above), to get entry permission in the National Park. In absence of final vaccine certificate, negative RT-PCR (not older than 72 hours) will do.